Last night as I sat and thought about giving myself my Insulin injection, I took the time to reflect on the positives.
1. Only 1 needle per day (at this point anyway).
2. The insulin can be injected at room temperature, so less likely to sting
3. I only have to give it to myself at bedtime (at this point anyway), which means I can now think about going out for breakfast or dinner without carrying it with me.
4. If I do have to start giving it to myself more often, I don't have to carry the cooler bag with me, so it is more discrete.
5. I don't have to rush home to make sure I have enough time before my evening meal to give myself an injection.
It is still stressing me about the weight gain that is inevitable, but at least there is a slight new spin happening in my head, which is good.
So I won't put up a dark moon today, nor a bright orange one, in fact I will leave it blank, and take the pressure off there as well.
Thanks for popping by xxx